Whenever mom asked to fetch something from provision store, as kids, we all said give me 2 rupees, then only I will get what you want – and she agrees as she is in the middle of her dish. Income is the most exciting byproduct that comes along, when a task is completed using thy-skills and talent. With class assignments, socializing and lurking hot girls in the campus, a student must feel hands full. Seriously, where is the time to go to other side of the city after college, to perform tiresome duties of pizza delivery. Why even deliver pizzas, when your subject knowledge can earn you money, in an easy way.
For the students who are enthusiastic to generate their own income (who is not), here we list the 10 best ways to earn from home.
1. Socializing – Facebooking is fun right! If you love social media and if you think you have a flare for writing, it’s a great way to start. Many e-commerce, marketing and media brands need creative copy-writings for their activities on social media sites like Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter most popularly. Few words, more pocket money – that’s how the game is!
2. Photo Editing – Being good at Photoshop has it’s perks – Internet generation evolved and transformed the definition of picture-perfect. Fashion, lifestyle, advertising and IT industries are huge sources, if you know illustration and have a grip on photo editing tools.
3. Reviews – Be it a latest Hollywood movie or new launch of a lipstick brand, reviews play a vital role in books, as in novels, movies of any sort, brand reviews such as mobile applications, hotel or restaurant services, product reviews like kitchen wear, electric appliances and many more. There are people who pay you for simply jotting down your opinions and experience.
4. T-shirt Designs – Skulls and studs to dragons and butterflies, if your buddies praise your graphic designing and art making skills, it’s big time for you to start selling your ideas.
5. Blogging and article writing – Blogs and articles are basic requirement in any industry from scientific subject like ‘function of liver’ to beauty tips like ‘how to get rid of a pimple’, you can use your knowledge of expertise and area of interests to create online blogs and articles, for a pay of course.
6. Website Design – HTML coding turns double fun when a web-page you created goes live and runs successfully. Confidence is the key – if you have already created a cricket fans club page or your sister’s online fashion design store which is operating cool, maybe it’s time to take it further.
7. Singers and song writers – Song writer is nothing but a poet, be it any language, lyrics are always required to construct a track. Don’t hide those poetry pages under your pillow, take credit and cash as a reward for your talent. Few practice throughout ages, while singing comes naturally to some, whichever category you belong to, it’s totally fun to get noticed.
8. Animation and 3D – If you get goosebumps hearing about gaming and animation videos, there is a way to earn money out of your interests and skills. Make sure you are handy with DS Max, Maya or any relevant tools of multimedia.
9. Music production – Capability of composing music can place you anywhere from television commercial making to film background score production. Age is no bar, if you have what it takes!
10. Creative writer – Interest in researching given topics on the Internet, frame an interesting article or a blog around 450-500 words, that’s all it takes to be a freelance creative writer.