Freelancing is becoming feminist.
The latest study conducted by Freelancers Union revealed amazing data maze – 53% women constitute full-time freelancers! It stated that female freelancers are beating men’s ratio in the domain. Competent enough in various business verticals, women have proved their mettle. No wonder, they are fulfilling their responsibilities flawlessly and freelancing is among them. Rapid increase in number of women turning freelancers, soon, men will be out of the freelancing scenario.
Are you wondering why women are considered better freelancers? Well, scroll down to be answered-.
- Responsiveness – As this factor determines the merits of freelancing, women are blessed with the same. They edit and rework on a write-up more frequently than men.
- Multitasking – Being inclined to multitasking, women can successfully juggle several contracts at a time.
- Insomnia Bliss– Yes, you read it correct! Sleep deprivation factor is a bonanza here! Thus, more hours of a day can be dedicated to freelance work for female.
- Friendliness – Being more personable, women are great at significance of building relationships with clients.
- Being Observant- They are patient and have an eye for detail. Thus, they deliver well-researched and critically analyzed end results.
- Better Marketers – Women can market their services better than men to potential employers. They market with a default approach that appears natural.
- Better Creativity – Although men can also be creative but women employ creativity more than men. For instance, various freelancing jobs need ingenious solutions to feasible problems that might crop up. Female freelancers provide such solutions more promptly.
To summarize, freelance jobs for women are highly rewarding as they match the freelancing success criteria. Women can put their client’s requirements before their usual approaches to handle specific work type. This favors them. Therefore, if you are looking forward to hire a female freelancer, proceed. You would never regret your decision.